Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In Egypt, lovin' it?

Well, sorry for forgetting to post. But i just remebered so here i am. Egypt isnt like i expected. I wanted to have a blast. but I'm only getting annoyed and frustrated. I'm listening to my fav songs right now an in a room so im having time for myself. which is kinda what i wanted/needed. but the place that I'm staying in egypt (which is a cirty called Portsaid) i HATE it. the people here are so rude. The prces are so high, the guys r all bad, and its nothing but dirt and garbage. I really mean it there isnt even any shopping malls. Good ones i mean.

But when i first came i shopped in Cairo which was AWESOME, i got really nice shirts and jerlwery. But i STAYED in a place called Al-Rehab. Its BEAUTIFUL and CLEAN, and AMAZING. i LOVED it there but its sooooooooooo far from where im staying now :(

My cousin is spoiled and snotty so she whines and stomps and thinks shes going to get her way. Think again Menna. GOD! and she gets angry SO DANG FAST! i hate it!! grrr



but other than that i guess life kis okay. I mean no one is coming after to kill me or anything and i talk to my parents every single say. atleast twice a day. Oh SNAP! which reminds me! I have to call them!

Ha-ha! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment