Saturday, July 3, 2010

It doesn't make sense!!

It doesn't make any sense. I'm going to Egypt in less than i week and I'm not excited anymore. It doesn't make sense. I'm glad J is back but I'm also angry. It doesn't make sense. I'm curious but also don't care. It doesn't make sense. I want attention but I want to be left alone.It doesn't make sense. I wonder but don't think. It doesn't make sense. I Love but I also Hate. It doesn't make sense. I adore but I also despise. It doesn't make sense. I want to be normal but I'm stuck in my own drama to even consider it. It doesn't make sense. I like writing but I don't want to write. It doesn't make sense. I'm tired but i don't want to sleep. It doesn't make sense. I want to laugh but can't find the energy to do it. It doesn't make sense. I want to do things but I don't want to do anything. It doesn't make sense.I want to get away but I don't want to go anywhere. It doesn't make sense. I'm me but I'm not me. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!!

What's wrong with me?!? =/

3 comments:

  1. Hi! remenmber me from Shelfari!!! visit my blog n leava a commnent Btw~ i love ur writing!

    www.princess0sousue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to leave a comment but dunno what to write. I like it but dunno the reason, why?

    ReplyDelete