Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm HOOOOOOOOOOME!

I got home yesterday actually but just got to the comp (mainly cuz i just woke up XD)

Omg i missed my fam and friends soooooooooo much!!! its sooo good to see them again! i swear America seems soooooo unfamiliar. its scary and sad at the same time. my parents changed my room around as a surprise and it looks AMAZING! my mom made my fav food which was DELISH ;D and ym dad has a sweet new ride! im already done unpacking i did it all after i gave them their gifts as soon as i got home

i have alot to catch up on but im glad im home. :)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't refrain from posting this, sorry if it's irritating... Your post just reminded me how I felt when I wrote my 1st Tale Of The Rock Pieces ;). Then I really felt what it's like to be home... And that home could be an imaginary place where I would never be... A place that's connected to a lot of adventures, amazing creatures, great deeds, a place where one can find the best feeling as well...;) Has it ever happened to you too?
    It seems we have a lot in common, we both like to read and write, so I guess you maybe felt that too? Best wishes! Let the wonderful noise of the sea always sounds in your ears! (a greeting of the water dragons' hunters - my 1st book).

    ReplyDelete