Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Begining

Hiya everyone!!

I thought I'd just start off with a basic hello no? Well, if you read my profile you know I'm a teen and enjoy the basic things. I'll have you know though that I am NOT a girly-girl and I do NOT stalk people (haha, just felt like throwing that in there.) I home school, and love meeting new people, I'm a teenager so I'm going through some 'problems' like any other teen. I have a lot of secrets and i have a problem when it comes to telling people, I'm not exactly quite and secretive, I'm loud and annoying. Haha, no I'm kidding but seriously? i never know when to stop, i just keep talking and talking until I'm done with nothing left to say and I regret saying every word of it :P

I don't exactly know what to say...Cuz I'm older and don't go into detail about my hobbies and fav colors and foods..but I'll just say it anyway.

Fav color: Black (but NOT goth!)

Fav food: No clue

Hobbies: T.v, reading, writing, basketball, computer.

Nationality: Egyptian-American

Religion: Muslim (Islam)


Few random stuff: I did Kung-fu for 3 years, i have 2 siblings, I'm the oldest child. I speak Arabic and have no accent in my English. (thank God) I'm very open, yet secretive in a way at times.

I don't mind questions so ask away :D



thanks for reading!!


Yours truly,

Silent Screamer (Amina Shehata)



No comments:

Post a Comment