Thursday, May 20, 2010

R.I.P??

I don’t understand, you see, I have...had…a friend…he was the jock-y, positive kind of guy. Until one day (May 17th,2010) he “died” of lung cancer…I met the guy online and we had been talking for over half a year…he never mentioned anything about lung cancer…he was also the type of guy who was very against lying. So when he "died", I broke down into tears. Except…how could he have? Lung cancer isn’t something that happens over night and you die the next week of!! He had made a video on youtube 3 weeks ago of him playing his guitar, he looked fine; healthy and had hair...my friend tells me that doesn’t say anything because her grandmother has lung cancer and she has hair and seems healthy.

I have a hard time believing he died though. He said he was in St. John’s Mercy hospital in MO. My mother called the hospital, apparently they had no patient by his name. it didn’t make any sense…why would someone fake their death?? I knew he was going through a tough time at home…but to fake his death? To lie? That just wasn’t like him and I didn’t want to believe it! Mom says I was played…but I couldn’t believe it…either way..whether I was played…or he really did die…I was hurt…very badly…and if anyone thinks that I’m just going to let it go without finding out what really happened…they guessed wrong.

My friend and I have been searching all over the internet hoping to find something..but we found nothing…possibly an article from his school about a 15-year old violence incident…it explains why he has 180 days of out of school suspension…it’s a loooooong story….and we also found an abduction report from 1994 also by him…which he had already told me about….its like this boy never existed! I want to find out what happened! I want answers!! NOW!

HE’S NOT DEAD! HE’S GOING THROUGH A LOT AND JUST WANTED TO BE ALONE! THAT’S MY EXCUSE AND I KNOW I’M RIGHT! I WILL NOT BELIEVE OTHERWISE!!

(readers may not understand this clearly but i was angry and needed to get my anger out...SORRY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment